Tomorrow, 19th November, is Women’s Entrepreneurship Day, an initiative by the United Nations to celebrated and support women in business and build a strong network for change worldwide. The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is hosting a hangout for women entrepreneurs across Africa has been scheduled for tomorrow and any woman who is interested is welcome to take part.
Women from Cape Town, Accra, Lagos, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Cape Town and many more African cities will take part in the African Women Entrepreneurs in Tech Hangout to join forces, learn about new tech opportunities, explore the potential of working together and to also explore what support systems are available in the various African Countries.
Participants will be sharing and discussing on the following topics, among others:
- Joining forces to impact Africa with our technological solutions
- What unique challenges are you are facing in your country as a female tech entrepreneur
- What new tech opportunities exist for women in tech entrepreneurship
- Personal branding and executive presence
- Staying connected as African women in tech
The Hangout will be hosted from an hour and a half from 12pm – 1:30pm GMT +00 (2pm South African time), you can register for the hangout on Ego tickets.
[Image – MEST Ghana Facebook]