Now, however, it can literally be on the top of your head thanks to this 3D print of the iron helmet – the now famous horned piece of armour that the Dragonborn wore in all the pre-release material we saw of the game.
This unsung hero has taken the 3D model of the helmet straight from the game and modified it to be both easily printable as well as wearable once it’s done.
While the print you see below was painted, you could easily print this in two different colours (and materials) and then join them together to get the same palette.
More 3D printable designs:
- The Lancer from Gears Of War as a full size 3D print, sans working chainsaw
- Kadaj’s double-bladed katana from Final Fantasy as a 3D print
- The Dark Scythe from Monster Hunter as a 1:1 3D print
- Fight Halloween ghosts with this 3D printed Ghostbusters Proton Pack
- Titanfall’s Atlas mech as a giant 3D printed action figure