In all this time of featuring 3D prints on this site, we’ve never had anything from Diablo III in the spotlight.
That changes now.
A user on design sharing site Pinshape has created a Witch Doctor mask from the game and put the files up to download for free.
We’re not sure if this is a specific design from the game or a custom creation (we spent our time playing Barbarian – you’re fired ed.), but this version looks amazing when finished with some colourful paint and store-bought feathers.
The design itself is cut up into small parts for easy printing and the assembled mask measures in at about 22 centimetres by 12 centimetres, and its quite deep with a 24 centimetre Z-axis. We assume it’s like this so you can fit your face inside of it, but the creator didn’t provide any pictures of a person wearing it, unfortunately.
The files also include the four horn pieces which have internal pillars to avoid wobbling. You also get to say the phrase “my Diablo III Witch Doctor mask’s horns don’t wobble thanks to internal support” and we think that’s a phrase that has really fallen out of use of late.
More 3D printable designs:
- Warhammer 40K Inquisitor weapons that are 3D printed not for miniatures, but for humans
- Mecha-Hitler from Wolfenstein is now something you can 3D print
- Halloween skin of Mercy’s Caduceus Staff is now a 3D print
- A full Atom costume from DC’s Legends of Tomorrow that was 3D printed
- Sombra’s machine pistol from Overwatch is now a 3D print