Despite its popularity, we’ve only just run across a 3D print from the show Supernatural, and it’s the strangely-named First Blade.
Unlike the one in the show, which is made out of the jawbone of a donkey, this First Blade is a simple two-piece 3D print. Insert a metal rod through the middle, apply some glue and it’s good to go.
More 3D printable designs:
- The captain says you should 3D print this K-2SO from Rogue One
- You can now 3D print thousands of famous sculptures
- Here’s the files to 3D print Jyn Erso’s blaster from Rogue One
- Hunt Jedi with a 3D print of the Grand Inquisitor’s lightsaber from Star Wars Rebels
- Forget the One Ring, here’s a 3D print of Aragorn’s sword Andúril