Just in time for the launch of Super Mario Runner, here’s a 3D print of the famous power mushrooms.
While it may look like a simple design to replicate, Moore’s version is very clever thanks to the way he separated the parts. While the one in the pictures on this page represent the 1-up mushroom, you can print the individual parts in any colour to create a different mushroom from Super Mario, or create your very own variant.
If he had chosen to make it a solid design (which would have been acceptable to 3D print, thanks to the small size), you’d need to fiddle with painting. Now you can have any kind of mushroom you’d like if you have the right filament.
More 3D printable designs:
- Bash dragons with this 3D print of the steel mace from Skyrim
- Be the first to 3D print the First Blade from Supernatural
- The captain says you should 3D print this K-2SO from Rogue One
- You can now 3D print thousands of famous sculptures
- Here’s the files to 3D print Jyn Erso’s blaster from Rogue One