While there’s a lot of fan-made BMOs from Adventure Time – including ones which can play videogames – this desktop toy version with different faces is too good not to talk about.
This version was designed by maker Oskar Mohar to sit on top of your monitor and is available to download for free from MyMiniFactory.
The key defining feature here is a set of six different faceplates. Each of them have a different expression and can be slotted into the screen/face area of the character. Five expressions are included with a sixth blank plate that can be customised if you have the skills to do so.
The plates which aren’t being used store nicely away inside the body of the print, so it’s a very nice, self-contained toy.
Another welcome addition is the lack of painting you’ll need to do once it’s printed. Each part of the character which is a different design has been included as a separate file which can be printed in a different colour. Glue all the pieces together and it’s done.
More 3D printable designs:
- 3D Prints of Rose Quartz’s shield and sword from Steven Universe
- Would you kindly 3D print this grenade launcher from BioShock?
- 3D Print a range of different mushrooms from Super Mario
- Bash dragons with this 3D print of the steel mace from Skyrim
- Be the first to 3D print the First Blade from Supernatural