After the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie, 3D printers were filled with replications of “Baby Groot”. Now it’s time for Rocket Racoon to get some love.
If you’ve got the skill to replicate the superb painting seen in the gallery below, you can find the free files for your own Rocket Racoon on MyMiniFactory.
Speaking of that gallery, Wiesner took enough pictures for use to create a slideshow so you can see every angle of her creation, give it a spin.
Then make sure you keep checking back to makers.htxt closer to the release date of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. We’ll have a feature on props and cosplay items from the franchise, similar to our Overwatch guide which we’ve been updating since its publication.
- Shock benders with a 3D printed Equalist glove from The Legend of Korra
- Bring equality to the world of 3D printing with Amon’s mask from The Legend of Korra
- This 3D print of Maui’s fish hook from Moana also glows in the dark
- Addicted to 3D printing? Make yourself some Jet from Fallout
- Your monitor can’t protect you from this Attack on Titan 3D print