While the wait for season 3 of Rick and Morty continues to drag out, let’s stop and look at a fan creation of the Meeseeks Box from the first season.
Created by maker Tamara Smith, this single print box can be made in two ways. If you have a shiny blue arcade button, you can slot it into the top and if you don’t the files come with a button that can be printed instead.
The files to do so are free from MyMiniFactory and you’ll need to do some finishing and painting to make it look as good as it does in the gallery below, where it is displayed for scale next to a laptop, a flask and, of course, a jar of mayonnaise.
Right now this is just a paperweight, but the hollow insides of the box are primed to be filled with electronics. The most obvious mod would be Mr. Meeseeks’ lines from the show spouted out when you press the button, but we’re sure someone can come up with a better application.
- Another sword from Fire Emblem as a full size 3D print, this time it’s the Yato from Fates
- This 3D print of the Flatline from Titanfall 2 is quite lively
- Roast Xenomorphs with this 3D printed flamethrower from the first Alien movie
- Train with Master Roshi in this 3D print of Kame House from Dragon Ball Z, island not included
- Batman’s grapple gun from Batman v Superman is now a 3D print