In what is quickly becoming a mini series inside of our 3D Print of the Day segment, we have another 1:1 scale sword from Fire Emblem.
Today we’re moving to fates to look at Yato. This recreation of the sword measures in at 48″ (~1.22 metres) and requires two support rods running through it to remain rigid.
You can get the files to make your own for free from MyMiniFactory. It was created by a familiar name on both that site and ours: Jill Cope.
Cope was also responsible for creating the Falchion and, like that design, has unfortunately only provided us a test print to look at which has not been finished and painted to resemble the one in game. Hopefully someone with the skill to do so will get a hold of the files and give it the treatment it deserves.
- This 3D print of the Flatline from Titanfall 2 is quite lively
- Roast Xenomorphs with this 3D printed flamethrower from the first Alien movie
- Train with Master Roshi in this 3D print of Kame House from Dragon Ball Z, island not included
- Batman’s grapple gun from Batman v Superman is now a 3D print
- Are you worthy enough to 3D print Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir?