While 3D printed logos of popular games are usually uninspired, this recreation of Sonic the Hedgehog’s livery bucks the trend.
Created as a collaboration between maker channels Chaos Core Tech and Pyro Design, the logo isn’t a flat print. Instead it’s designed so that Sonic himself is a figurine which is placed inside of a stand, with the two forming the familiar logo.
It’s a very clever creation and would look great on any fan’s shelf, if they have the acumen to replicate the superb paint-job seen in the gallery below.
This is the second time this week that we’ve featured Chaos Core Tech this week alone. They impressed us with their Claptrap build from Borderlands that you should also check out.
- Enjoy Legend of Zelda in the real world with this 3D printed bow
- The Colossus Titan from Attack on Titan is now a 3D printed bobblehead
- The Nikes and hoverboard from Back to the Future, now as mini 3D prints
- This kinetic sculpture is entirely 3D printed
- The 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo recreated as a free 3D print