Coming off of our recent feature on H.P. Lovecraft’s influence on videogames 80 years after his death, we have this 3D printed idol of arguably his most famous creation – Cthulhu.
Not only is this an absolutely lovely design, but the aged version you can see in the gallery below is very authentic. The uploader states that they achieved this look by printing with bronzefill filament and then artificially ageing it with salt and vinegar.
And, while you’re in the market for ancient god idols, as we all are from time to time, make sure you check out this other version from 2013. It more closely resembles this famous sketch and manages to look even more creepy.
- 3D printed smart pistol from Titanfall, auto-aiming bullets not included
- This 3D printed Guardian from Breath of the Wild is also a Nintendo Switch stand
- 3D Printed Sonic the Hedgehog logo is way past cool
- Enjoy Legend of Zelda in the real world with this 3D printed bow
- Claptrap from Borderlands is back once again, this time as a 3D print