Here’s a slightly odd one for the 3D Print of the Day: a lesser-known weapon as seen in the manga Berserk.
The Salamander Dagger from chapter 203 is made up of five smaller pieces. The finished prop is around 37.4 centimetres long and 12 centimetres wide at the guard.
Its designer, Dalton Kutsch, is also working towards making it more authentic, and may create one with open spaces for LEDs in the future. You can find the files for this version of the dagger on MyMiniFactory or Thingiverse.
The next obvious weapon from Berserk to 3D print would be Guts’ Dragonslayer and, while designs of it do exist, no one has committed to melting all that filament to make it real.
- 3D Print two of Katarina’s daggers from League of Legends
- Cover your light switches with this LEGO 3D print
- 3D Print yourself the ornate Dawnguard axe from Skyrim
- Become a Sith Acolyte with this 3D printed mask from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Mark V landship tank from Battlefield 1 is now a 3D print