As one of the most iconic firearms from the games, it took a while for the maker community to attempt to recreate it, but here it is as an extremely accurate 3D print.
The finished model measures in at 30.5cm long, 18.5cm high and 6cm at widest point. It’s also been given a minimal but effective paint job to look more game accurate.
- 3D Printed Dragon Dagger from Power Rangers does not summon the Dragonzord
- You can now 3D print the Traveler’s Bow from Breath of the Wild
- Two characters from the animated movie 9 that you can 3D print
- This Daedric armour bust 3D print was created by a Skyrim developer
- Instead of reading Calvin and Hobbes you can 3D print them