While we feature a lot of prop weapons from popular games like Battlefield 1, vehicles are a rarer sight. But today we’ve dug one up in the form of the Mark V landship.
While substantially smaller than a real tank (measuring in at just 16 x 7,5 x 5,5 centimetres) this isn’t going to be an easy print. The files for the project are split into dozens of smaller parts and making your own Mark V will be closer to assembling a model kit.
The print shown off with the files is a real treat too. Not only has it been painted to closely resemble the tank as seen in Battlefield 1, but it’s also got some great weathering too.
- For Honor for real: 3D print of the Lawbringer’s massive poleaxe
- The Man in the Moon from the iconic French film
- Files to 3D print your own articulated Minecraft character
- These supersized & 3D printed LEGO pieces were designed and made in SA
- Hide your magic jewellery in this 3D printed Golden Snitch ring box from Harry Potter