It’s time for a new edition of the africast with a wide range of topics.
First we start with Justice League and a simple contest we’re running. A link to that and the rest of the stories are below.
Then we talk about the blight of loot boxes, especially those from EA. From the new Need for Speed to the new Star Wars games, the publisher keeps pushing loot boxes into them. The problem got some time in the spotlight after a Reddit user crunched some numbers and determined that it would take 40 hours to unlcok a character.
Finally we come back to South Africa to once again talk about the drought problems in Cape Town, especially with the festive season coming up.
Stories in this htxt.africast
- WIN! A set of Justice League Funko Pop figurines
- It Takes 40 hours to Unlock a Hero. Spreadsheet and Galactic Assault Statistics
- EA lowers Battlefront 2 hero costs after massive backlash
- Need For Speed: Payback Review – Grinding gears
- Nearly half of all Capetonians are not saving water
- How will tourism affect the Cape’s water crisis this festive season?