While we’re waiting for the PlayStation 5 to come out there’s a tonne of older titles to play, with that being the theme of the latest sale on the PlayStation Store.
The Remasters & Retro Sale is on right now and will run until 21st February. The sale is boasting 50 percent off, with titles such as the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited Trilogy being main selling points.
While that 50 percent off is the number being used in the PlayStation Blog post for the sale, we saw discounts as high as 78 percent in the Store. That high discount is on the Metro Redux games, which are a solid purchase if you’re into slower, more atmospheric first person shooter titles.
You can view the full sale right here, but we’ve gathered up some of the best deals which you can view down below.
Our choices are a combination of game quality and high discount price. Our favourite one here, despite being at the low end of the sale with “just” 46 percent off, is Jak X: Combat Racing. This title can’t stand up to the big names in the Naughty Dog portfolio, but it’s a damn fun combat racing game that everyone should play at some point, even if you’re not into the Jak and Daxter franchise.
- Star Wars PS4 Mega Bundle – 71 percent off
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy – 50 percent off
- Shadow of the Colossus – 60 percent off
- Prototype Biohazard Bundle – 72 percent off
- Metro 2033 Redux – 78 percent off
- Metro: Last Light Redux – 78 percent off
- Metro Redux- 78 percent off
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection – 50 percent off
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 – 50 percent off
- Jak X: Combat Racing – 46 percent off
- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition – 59 percent off
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – 73 percent off
- Batman: Arkham Collection – 49 percent off
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – 50 percent off
- Contra Anniversary Collection – 50 percent off