THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Last week Friday, which also happened to be International Coffee Day, the new Nespresso Vertuo coffee brewing system was launched in South Africa.
We were fortunate enough to receive a Vertuo Next to review, which is now available to purchase online and in boutique stores, and we want to share the love, by giving one of our readers a chance to win a new machine of their own.
This lineup consists of three models, with recommended retail pricing starting at R3 499 – the Next, Next Premium and Next Deluxe. There are options bundled with Aerochino milk frothers too.
Along with the new machines, Nespresso unpacked its new capsule designs, which work with a centrifusion system that spins at 4 000RPM while injecting water to create the hot beverages.
Added to this, is a barcode found on the outer rim of the capsules that tells the machine what size beverage to brew. To that end, there are now five different serving sizes available to those who own a new Vertuo machine.
To win a new Nespresso Vertuo Next hamper, all you need to do is answer the question in the Google Form below before 23:59 on 31st October, thereafter the winner will be contacted and announced on 1st November. You can find the answer at this URL.
The winner will receive:
- Nespress Vertuo Next Machine worth R3 499
- Nespresso Vertuo coffee mug set worth R399
- 1 x Vertuo Master Origin Colombio sleeve valued at R140
- 1 x Vertuo Altissio sleeve valued at R95
- 1 x Vertuo Fortado sleeve valued at R115
As with past competitions, we’re using Google Forms as it prevents ne’er-do-wells from ruining the competition for everybody. While we are collecting email addresses and contact numbers, we will not be using these for any other reason than to contact the winner. As such, make sure you’re using an email address and contact number that you use regularly.
The only time we will use your email address for anything else is if you select Yes to receiving our newsletters. On that note, whether you are subscribed or not, you have an equal chance of winning the prize.
The same goes for your daytime contact number. The only time you will hear a Hypertext team member calling you, is to let you know you’ve won the prize.
As per usual, please make sure that you read and understand the terms and conditions of this competition before completing the form below:
Terms and conditions
1) This competition is only open to persons who are residents in South Africa. We cannot ship the prize overseas. 2) No cash equivalents are available, and the prize is not transferable. 3) Employees, agents and the families of HTXT Media are not eligible to enter. 4) Only one entry per reader will be allowed. 5) The judges’ decision is final. 6) The closing date for the competition is 31st October at 23:59. 7) By entering, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. 8) If we are unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of a decision, a new winner will be declared. 9) HTXT Media and the respective directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant’s participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, from entry or use of the prize. 10) We will not share the data entered in the competition fields with third parties.