While Thomas the Tank Engine may not be the most relevant property right now, this model by maker Stian Ervik Wahlvåg is one of the best executed we’ve seen in a while.
Thanks to the Imgur standard of a banana scale, you can see that the model is on the smaller side, but it nails down the character’s proportions perfectly.
Even more impressive is the immaculate paint job that went it into this. The red pin striping and the metal detailing on the wheels is superb. This is really is a standout in our 3D Print of the Day series.
You can find the files to make your own for free over on MyMiniFactory. Give the accompanying video a watch too so you can see all the work that went into this.
- Make your own Halo rocket launcher with a Nerf gun and some 3D prints
- A weapon to surpass Metal Gear: 3D print your own REX
- The famous M-5 Phalanx pistol from Mass Effect is now a 3D print
- 3D Printed Dragon Dagger from Power Rangers does not summon the Dragonzord
- You can now 3D print the Traveler’s Bow from Breath of the Wild