advertisement
Facebook
X
LinkedIn
WhatsApp
Reddit

South Africans invited to enter the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022

Designers, photographers, animators and creators of all ages are invited to participate in the annual ASUS ProArtist Awards.

Organised by ASUS and brands such as Pantone and Calibrite, the competition seeks to highlight artists and garner some recognition along the way.

The competition includes four categories namely:

  • Photography
  • Graphic design
  • Film
  • Animation.

What can artists win? For one there is a prize pool of $100 000 which includes four $10 000 cash prizes for those who place first in each of the aforementioned categories. Other prizes include ASUS hardware, free publicity from ASUS and the chance to collaborate on ASUS design projects.

In addition, ASUS will offer a bonus prize – an NFT listing-fee rebate as a bonus prize. Despite our opinion of NFTs, this could prove useful for an artist looking to list/mint an NFT on one of the many platforms available.

“It’s important to note that the NFT listing is optional and non-mandatory. All winners will receive an ASUS ProArtist certificate and will be offered the potential opportunity to collaborate with ASUS on future real-world design projects,” reads a press release sent to Hypertext.

Submissions will be evaluated by a panel of renowned content creators, industry professionals, ASUS ProArtists and ASUS experts. However, the panel will only award 80 percent of the final score and public votes will make up the remaining 20 percent.

As a matter of interest the panel includes Jordi Koalitic, Josiah Brook, Matty Haapoja, Benjamin van Valen, Nathan Duck and Terry White.

Entries have been open since 1st March and close on 15th May. To submit your entry head to this link and create a free ASUS account if you don’t have one.

advertisement

About Author

advertisement

Related News

Subscribe to
our newsletters

Select the newsletter you would like to receive: