It’s a month of rapid fire, quick hire activity here at htxt.africa. If you were keen eyed, you’ll have noticed that earlier this week we started advertising for a mid-level design specialist to help us make our website and magazines look pretty. Now we’re after even more staff, specifically to help our beleaguered sales department.
Yep, if you want to help us turn htxt.africa and all our associated brands into even stronger businesses than they are today – and work alongside one of South Africa’s fastest growing content marketing teams with all the sales opportunities that presents – then we’ve got the job for you. Details are below, earnings are based on a very generous commission. Apply by emailing this link here with a CV and covering letter.
htxt.media is a leading technology publisher which has been in business for more than 10 years. We are expanding and looking for a seasoned sales executive who will be responsible for selling advertising across our print and online advertising titles. If you are a successful sales executive, have a minimum 3–5 years magazine and/online sales we want to talk to you. You will have a strong network of existing industry relationships and the ability to grow new sales contacts, be a self starter with the drive to meet and exceed sales targets. The more you sell and earn, the happier we are!
- Strong media sales experience with a track record of converting opportunities in print and online advertising.
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation and social skills
- Ability to build and maintain a network of contacts.
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment and collaborate with the wider team to develop creative sellable opportunities, concepts and products.
- Energetic, passionate and well presented.
- Previous successful sales record.
- Sales target achievement is a pre-requisite.
- Social networking skills.
- An excellent command of the english language and the ability to write good proposals and close the sale.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Energetic, driven, and the ability to think on your feet.
- Passionate about sales, self disciplined, organised, neat and well presented.
- An understanding of technology.
[Image – CC Sam Howitz, sign from Adventureland]