Next week, 30th October to be exact, Bitcoin Events will host the second iteration of its Crypto Fest.
As the world is still gripped by the COVID-19 pandemic and associated lockdown locally, Crypto Fest 2020 will take place online.
The conference will touch on a variety of topics that will be debated and discussed including decentralised finance, YFI and Ethereum 2.0.
As for speakers, the list features folks from South Africa, Italy, Kenya, Germany and more. The master of ceremonies will be James Preston, executive editor at Global Crypto.
The full list of speakers follows below.
- Ray Youssef – CEO and co-founder of Paxful
- Illia Polosukhin – Co-founder at NEAR Protocol
- Tone Vays – Content creator, Derivatives Trader and Consultant
- Gabriel Kurman – Master advocate at IOV Labs
- Taylor Monahan – Founder and CEO of MyCrypto
- María Paula Fernández – Advisor at Golem Factory GmbH, founder and managing director of ETHBerlin
- Wiehann Olivier – Audit partner at Mazars South Africa
- Manuel Ferrari – Co-founder at Money On Chain
- Nathaniel Luz – Lead at Dash Nigeria
- Eduardo Antuña Díez – Co-founder and project lead at DappNode
- Chris Thomas – Head of Digital Assets at Swissquote Bank
- Emi Lorincz – Director of Sales and Business Development at Ledger
- Sahabia Yakubu – Ambassador for MakerDAO and founder and CEO at Defi Africa
- Brenton Naicker – Business Development Manager, Binance (South Africa)
- Farzam Ehsani – CEO and co-founder of VALR.com
- Richard de Sousa – Founder and CEO of AltCoinTrader
- Roselyne Wanjiru – Director of Growth and User Acquisitions at Pesabase
“We are excited to continue to partner with local industry initiatives like the Crypto Fest. The event creates much-needed awareness about the opportunities in our sector, as well as providing a valuable platform for industry collaboration. We look forward to working with many more local partners who share our vision of using cryptocurrencies to disrupt finance for good,” co-founder and chief executive officer at Paxful, Ray Youssef said in a statement.
Crypto Fest is free to attend though you will have to register over on the official website in order to get access.
Hypertext will be attending Crypto Fest next week as a media partner.