By Odin’s beard! The rumours were true.
Alternatively-titled “OMG, how did they outdo Origins?!?”
Ahoy me hearties (for the second time this week), Assassin’s Creed Rogue will set sail this March.
Here to assassinate your bank account.
Adi Shankar, the executive producer on Netflix’s Castlevania has said that Ubisoft has tapped him up to create a series for everybody’s favourite band of Assassins.
A print a day keeps the doctor away.
Yes, Assassin’s Creed is heading to Egypt, apparently.
Didn’t like the movie? Watch the TV show!
For the first edition of the htxt.africast for 2017 Brendyn, Clinton and Nick discuss Dungeons and Dragons, Assassin’s Creed and learning how to play Hearthstone.
Assassin’s Creed isn’t an egregiously bad film. Yes, we know that’s not exactly a recommendation.
All we want for Christmas is a good Assassin’s Creed movie.
Only 35% of the film will be set in Spain, with the other 65% playing out in modern times.
There is a brand new trailer freshly released on to the internet – and it has us more excited about the film than ever before.
You’ll soon be able to do your own free-running in exotic locations, from the comfort of your lounge.
The next Assassin’s Creed game will be set in ancient Egypt, according to Kotaku
It’s getting grimmer up North London…
Why do I want to say something when I see friends letting their kids play CoD?
The latest Assassin’s Creed has arrived, creaking under the weight of the franchise’s annual release cycle.