After the first trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 dropped the world once again fell in love with Groot in his “baby” form. Now, one maker has turned him into a 3D print.
The top of Groot’s head is hollowed out and can be filled with soil and some flowers, or anything you want really. The plant idea just seems to be the most fitting. An even better idea would be to fill it with the previous 3D prints of the character that the community made, which is how Groot appears at the end of the first movie.
The files needed to 3D print this design are available for free on MyMiniFactory. Davis asks that, if you print one, you should post a picture of it complete with your plant of choice in the comments.
Hopefully fan creations like this keep us busy until the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. We’re personally looking forward to the LEGO sets.
More 3D printable designs:
- 3D Print your own BMO from Adventure Time with interchangeable expressions
- 3D Prints of Rose Quartz’s shield and sword from Steven Universe
- Would you kindly 3D print this grenade launcher from BioShock?
- 3D Print a range of different mushrooms from Super Mario
- Bash dragons with this 3D print of the steel mace from Skyrim