More 3D prints are being created for the 2016 reincarnation of DOOM, and we have an entirely new batch of them to look at today.
All seemingly created by one maker, these 3D prints range from miniatures of Doomguy himself to an ornate stand to display lifesize weapons from the game. In the gallery you can see the stand showing off the the shotgun from the game, but we think the heavy assualt rifle would be a better fit.
You can find the files to 3D print these creations on MyMiniFactory and Thingiverse. Click the name of the print to go to its page and its files: Doomguy with shotgun, Revenant, Mancubus, helmet stand and shotgun stand.
Finally, to keep you updated on our previous story of a full 3D printed Praetor Suit, the project is still not complete.
- Enjoy Legend of Zelda in the real world with this 3D printed bow
- The Colossus Titan from Attack on Titan is now a 3D printed bobblehead
- The Nikes and hoverboard from Back to the Future, now as mini 3D prints
- This kinetic sculpture is entirely 3D printed
- The 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo recreated as a free 3D print