Gamescom 2019 is currently underway in Cologne, Germany, which means a number of announcements have been made at the event. With a number of forthcoming titles confirmed, one of the more immediate things to consider is Google Stadia, as the platform has revealed the titles that players will be able to enjoy come November.
By our count there will be 41 games made available in the 14 launch countries that Google Stadia announced a couple of months ago. More countries are expected to be added to the list in 2020, but it’s unclear which ones they will be, especially as some of the requirements and specifications for Stadia are quite particular.
Currently Stadia is offering a Founder’s Edition package for $130, which includes a controller, Chromecast Ultra and three months of access for you and a friend. Alternatively the service will cost $10 a month sans controller, but will allow players to get discounts on titles.
Now for the titles that will be available at launch, listed below according to which developer/publisher it comes from.
Some of the notable ones include CD Projekt RED’s highly anticipated Cyberpunk 2077, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep from Bungie, Bethesda’s DOOM Eternal and some Ubisoft properties in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Watch Dogs: Legion.
Here’s the full list of titles thanks to TechCrunch:
- Bandai Namco – Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Bethesda – DOOM Eternal, DOOM 2016, Rage 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Bungie – Destiny 2, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
- CD Projekt RED – Cyberpunk 2077
- Chump Squad – KINE
- Coatsink – Get Packed
- Codemasters – GRID
- Dotemu – Windjammers 2
- Deep Silver – Metro Exodus
- Drool – Thumper
- Giants Software – Farming Simulator 19
- Larian Studios – Baldur’s Gate 3
- nWay Games – Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Omega Force – Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle
- Pandemic Studios – Destroy All Humans!
- Robot Entertainment – Orcs Must Die 3
- Sega – Football Manager
- SNK – Samurai Shodown
- Square Enix – Final Fantasy XV, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers
- SUPERHOT – SUPERHOT
- 2K – NBA 2K, Borderlands 3
- Tequila Works – Gylt
- Warner Bros – Mortal Kombat 11
- THQ – Darksiders Genesis
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Trials Rising, The Crew 2, Watch Dogs: Legion.