Are you a budding designer looking for a multimedia challenge? Hypertext Media is looking to hire a junior DTP artist/designer to work across its portfolio of independent editorial publications.
We’re looking for someone with good DTP skills and experience, preferably with Adobe InDesign, who wants to help us develop our stable of print publications – Tech Made Easy, Essential App Guides and Student Brands Magazine – and contribute your art skills to online features on htxt.africa.
You’ll work with our highly experienced team of publishing professionals from all fields, in a young, dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to grow.
We need someone with:
- A relevant qualification in design or two years experience at an established publisher.
- Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator skills.
- Understanding of the principles of web design.
- Tight adherence to deadlines.
Ideally we’d also like someone with:
- Experience or a desire to learn basic video editing.
- Understanding of data visualisations.
- Experience of creating UI and art for digital apps.
Salary is commensurate with experience. If you’re interested, apply by sending a CV and portfolio to us using this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
[Image – CC JD Hancock]