One enterprising individual has 3D printed a lampshade that imitates the “? block” from the Mario games.
The uploader of the design, who has made it free to download off of Thingiverse, states that they have seen many similar designs for other lamps, but none for a taller floor lamp.
Because of this they created this version of the ? block which was made to fit onto a 71″ (1.8 metres) lamp from Walmart. It looks like the block was printed in a filament type that allows light to shine through. The yellowish light of the bulb inside the lamp gets pretty close to the hue of the block as seen in game.
Once you have one printed and setup in your house, pray that no plumbers break in at night and headbut it until mushrooms pop out.
More 3D Printable designs:
- Want to be a Witch Doctor? You can with this 3D print from Diablo III
- Warhammer 40K Inquisitor weapons that are 3D printed not for miniatures, but for humans
- Mecha-Hitler from Wolfenstein is now something you can 3D print
- Halloween skin of Mercy’s Caduceus Staff is now a 3D print
- A full Atom costume from DC’s Legends of Tomorrow that was 3D printed