Uncertainty seems to be the best way to describe the world at the moment. Multiple conflicts rage on, the global economy is in tatters, and election season means that tensions are high around the world.
With all of that in mind, running a business effectively and navigating all the risks and concerns is a hard ask for owners and decision-makers.
So for the first episode of The Discourse for 2024 we wanted to speak to some leaders in the business world and gauge how they are navigating the troubled waters of this year.
Our guests for this episode are:
- Michael Cade – Global Field chief technology officer at Veeam,
- Colin Timmis – country manager for Xero,
- Linda Saunders – director for Solutions Engineering in Africa at Salesforce.
Together we unpack business trends, how digital solutions are helping businesses of all sizes and what impact artificial intelligence is having on business. Things even take a positive turn when we look to the future.
MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST:
- PwC’s 27th Annual Global CEO Survey
- Business trends in 2024: what’s in store this year?
- 10 Trends to Watch in 2024
- Artificial Intelligence on Hypertext
- Cloud computing on Hypertext
- Work from home on Hypertext